just about the only thing that could make The Walking Dead better
"I found him.
I found my soulmate.
Behold my idiot as he spazzes into the sunset”
you don’t know how much i laugh at this every time i see it
I love it when people compliment my hair like thank you I grew it myself
yeah, i definitely believe that american history contains a lot of reaaaally shameful things.
but so does the history of japan and the history of great britain (and… basically every other nation in the world) and tumblr seems to celebrate the shit out of those countries so
The thing is we’ve learned from our mistakes and moved on, American are STILL notoriously fucking evil.
how to sound uneducated in ONE easy step!
The same way japan moved on from Nanking? If by moved on you mean lalala shut up not talking about it lala
2. Not learning another language.
3. Staying in a bad relationship.
4. Forgoing sunscreen.
5. Missing the chance to see your favorite musicians.
6. Being afraid to do things.
7. Failing to make physical fitness a priority.
8. Letting yourself be defined by gender roles.
9. Not quitting a bad job.
10. Not trying harder in school.
11. Not realizing how beautiful you are.
12. Being afraid to say “I love you.”
13. Not listening to your parents’ advice.
14. Spending your youth being self-absorbed.
15. Caring too much about what other people think.
16. Supporting other people’s dreams before your own.
17. Not moving fast enough.
18. Holding grudges.
19. Not standing up for yourself.
20. Not volunteering enough.
21. Not taking care of your teeth.
22. Not spending enough time with your grandparents.
23. Working too much.
24. Not learning to cook well.
25. Not stopping to appreciate the moment.
26. Not finishing what you start.
27. Never mastering one cool magic trick.
28. Letting yourself be defined by cultural customs and expectations.
29. Refusing to let relationships run their course.
30. Not enjoying children enough.
31. Never taking a big risk.
32. Not taking the time to develop contacts.
33. Worrying too much.
34. Getting caught up on drama.
35. Not spending enough time with those you love.
36. Being too afraid to preform in front of others.
37. Not being grateful sooner.
|—||37 things dying people say they regret (via deangirl)|
this is definitely the best gif in the world
obama is the most chill president ever and he is just so fucking tired of everyones shit
*tells friend good news*
friend: “yeah but…”
Okay I’m going to be honest with you guys, this my fiancee, Nicole. Me and Nicole run this blog together. She is pregnant with my little boy/girl. I think she looks absolutely stunning in this picture. But despite her trying her best to accept compliments and pretend she believes it the truth is she really doesn’t. She tried to commit suicide about a month ago and she has done such a great job recovering and I am so proud of her. She gets visibly upset when people post selfies that get thousands of notes while her pictures usually get no more than a couple of notes, she’s told me about it herself, she wishes she could be one of them. She is gone now, out for the whole day with her dad. It would mean the entire world to me if maybe some of you could reblog this to give her the admiration that she deserves, look at her, she is beautiful, reblogging her picture won’t ruin your blog I promise. But it will mean the whole world to her. I don’t have a certain goal in mind, or a specific number that would mean everything to her, to be honest I really don’t think this will work. But if it does, thank you, please help me do this for her, she deserves it.
her eyes are absolutely perfect
She is gorgeous
Can we at least get this to 150,000?
If only…I don’t think that’s even possible tbh, but if anyone deserves it, it sure is my girl.
Love dem freckles
thank you guys so much, benji made this post almost one year ago to cheer me up when I was down, my life is so much better now, and the fact that this post is still going around just shows that people really care and have happiness and kindness deep down in their hearts so how could I be sad knowing that? I couldn’t, so thank you guys for that :)
She definitely represents real beauty, she’s not trying to impress, just simply being herself :)
Beyonce puts her 1 year old daughter who can not speak yet on her album but not her sister with a struggling music career